A student member is defined as anyone enrolled in high school, college, graduate school, certificate program.
Benefits of GISMO student membership (2017 – 2018):
- Complimentary membership to NYS GIS Association for 2017 – 2018
- Full access to GISMO and NYS GIS Association websites
- Free attendance at GISMO sponsored presentation and webinars
- Access to notices of GIS related job openings
- The opportunity to work with GIS professionals on a number of Committees and Professional Affiliation Groups
- Discounted attendance at State Association Summits and Conferences
Sign-up here: http://www.nysgis.net/joinus/
Detailed instructions for 1st time student members only:
- Go to http://www.nysgis.net and click “Join Us Now!”.
- Click “REGISTER TO BECOME A MEMBER”.
- Complete the form and click “Save”.
- Click “Pay for Membership via Paypal”.
- Click on “RENEW MEMBERSHIP FOR ONE YEAR”.
- Change membership level to “GISMO/NYSGISA Student $0.00 USD” and click “GISMO STUDENT MEMBERS CLICK HERE”.
- Provide the information requested and click “Submit”.
- Window shows you have successfully registered as a GISMO Student Member.